RE: Deer Hunter

Not that I was impatiently waiting for this question to express my obviously
insane desires for wildlife suffering which would insure that I am bombarded
with email from animal lovers the world over because I am secretly hoping
the deer is dying a slow and painful death somewhere. Would you believe that
I couldn't find the stupid thing to give it a good thrashing. Guess we won't
ever know so I guess I can continue uninterrupted with my sick fantasies.

Paul & (I think Dee is harboring these thoughts as well)