Re: Where to put the grips switch

     I considered this but there's so little clearance in there that I
     think the switch would be just as likely to be destroyed in a spill.
     It still looks like it would be awkward (read dangerous) to reach the
     switch while riding, which was my main problem with the mounting
     position I chose on the instrument panel.

     I'm assuming that in the reccomended position on the fairing top the
     rocker switch is easily and safely operable while on the move. Any
     comments from those of you who mounted the switch as reccomended? Has
     anyone figured out how to illuminate the icon when the grips are on?

     Martin

I put mine into the cockpit fairing, not the side fairing, so you can take
off the side panel without having to unplug wires.  There's a photo on the
site somewhere under "Accessories".

Neil

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software