Re: Where to put the grips switch

>      I'm assuming that in the reccomended position on the fairing top the
>      rocker switch is easily and safely operable while on the move. Any
>      comments from those of you who mounted the switch as reccomended? Has
>      anyone figured out how to illuminate the icon when the grips are on?

My shop (now mercifully bankrupt) mounted the switch in the stock position
despite my written and verbal instruction to cockpit mount it.

I can say, however, that the stock position is no trouble to access.  My
only problem is remembering that I have heated grips (I use them so
infrequently).  While at the Rallye on the "Ride That Never Ends" (that late
arriving group that did an extra 80 miles on Saturday) my hands were
freezing!  30 minutes after they went numb I finally remembered to turn on
the heated grips. DUH!!!

Sometimes I'm such an idiot.  Remember, you heard it here first.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"