Re: Corbin Seat

I've noticed that mine puts me a little farther back than the stock seat
(the aforementioned inch) if I slide back to the rear, but it's not
uncomfortable, and on long rides it gives me more room to move around.
Remember - if you have foam inserted, you won't be able to slide back there
if you get saddlesore.  (Some people think it's worth it, but I wanted the
room.)  I think the seat might also feel a little taller due to being wider
(and I'm 5'8" so the bike is already a little tall on me), but not tall
enough to be a problem and worth the tradeoff.

 -- Jim, 2000 Sprint ST, Jamaica Plain, MA