From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Tai
Day
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2000 9:23 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ST/RS Marin Ride - Saturday Oct. 7th

Route for the Triumph ST/RS Marin Ride - Saturday Oct. 7th

Meet at the Chevron station in Mill Valley 8:30am as traffic gets crappy
going though Mt Tam any later. It is about 160 miles easily made on one tank
of gas. I wanted to take us up to Stewart's Point but I know some are coming
up from San Jose (Matt) and didn't want to rush the day along. Some of the
roads are free range so take care otherwise you'll be up to you ears in beef
steak! It's a nice loop.

Submitted for your approval, Tai

- -Ride through Tam junction and take Hwy 1 towards Muir Beach. Continue
towards Pt Reyes Station (we can stop for eats early either at Olema or Pt
Reyes depending if we eat a hardy breakfast).
- -Stay on Hwy 1 towards Tomales where there is a short but pleasant detour.
- -Head towards Valley Ford and take a right at Freestone Rd
- -Left at the Bohemian Hwy that'll take us to Occidental.
- -Left at Coleman Valley Rd. which is showing a little distress but is a
great road.Coleman Valley Rd will dump us out on Hwy 1.
- -South on Hwy 1 towards Bodega Bay, back inland toward Valley Ford.
- -Left on Petaluma Valley Ford Rd. pass Two Rocks USCG Station
- -Right on Petaluma Tomales Rd.
- -Left on Chileno Valley Rd.
- -Right on Petaluma Rd (Can stop at the Cheese Factory if no breaks prior or
just want to).
- -Left on Nicasio Valley Rd.
- -Left on Lucas Valley Rd. where this will take us to Hwy 101

Optional - Ride to Marin Brewery for pints.

Directions to the gas station ==>

 From points south of Mill Valley:
- - 101 north
- - Seminary Drive exit in Mill Valley
- - Left at stop light at end of exit ramp
- - Immediate right into Chevron

 From points north of Mill Valley:
- - 101 south
- - Seminary Drive exit in Mill Valley
- - Left at stop sign at end of exit ramp
- - Follow Redwood Hwy under the freeway
- - Thru 1 traffic light
- - Chevron is immediately on the right after the light

*