blue ST panel parts

Mine went down about 6 months ago. I thought the waiting time was going to
be interminable,
but JL explained to me that Triumph make and spray in batches, i.e. by
colour, so it's kind of potluck as far as their scheduling goes, and how it
coincides with your accident. It may be quicker to order from over here, but
then you want to ask JL to find out when those particular panels in that
particular colour are going to be available. They managed to narrow it down
to the day for me, though the wait was 2 weeks.
Not sure about the postage to the US though - it would have to be airmail
(surface often takes 8+ weeks!), and that would add a lot to the price - and
who would pay? Surely not the insurance people, they'd make you wait till
the parts were in locally, I would have thought.
Good luck!
Tim