Re: Kill Switch ? (was ST wouldn't start!)

I always turn the bike off with the ignition switch
but then I hit the kill switch.  The reason being
(this might be really dumb) I use it as a sort of last
ditch theft deterrent.  If someone were to attempt to
hot wire the bike (guessing at the relative
intelligence of the average bike stealin type)  I
would have the chance that they wouldn't notice the
kill switch.

Now...the question being does that work?  would the
kill switch override a hot wire attempt? Anyone?

That said,  I actually got the battery removed and had
the charger out of my truck before the light bulb went
on in my head.  What does this say about the relative
intelligence of the average kill switch usin type?

Steve

00 Blue ST