RS tire pressures (and suspension settings)

For the last couple of weeks, I've been trying out different
suspension settings and tire pressures on my RS, which was
recently fitted with Michelin Pilot Sports several hundred
miles ago.

I've settled on settings around-

Front preload - 9mm (standard=10mm firm=8mm)

Rear rebound - 1.75 turns out (firm)

Rear preload - 10 turns out (standard=12 turns firm=8 turns)

I arrived at these settings using lots of trial and error and
standard tire pressures of 36 front/42 rear cold.

I've also tried different tire pressures, and found that I greatly
prefer running lower than recommended pressures in the tires.

Today I'm running cold pressures of 32 front/38 rear.

(At the moment, it's 65 degrees Fahrenheit and they're 33/39.
  In the morning, when it's cooler, they're 31/37.  So I'm averaging.
  BTW, when they talk about cold pressure, how cold is cold?
  When the bike is sitting unused, the difference in pressure between
   early morning and warm afternoon can be as much as 4/5 pounds!)

The bike feels a *lot* better than it ever did at the recommended
settings of 36/42.  At 36/42 with the Pilots, the tires feel "bouncy";
especially the front tire, and the lose their great "on rails" feel.

I suspect that the root of the problem may be insufficient front damping,
and yes, Lindemann or Racetech will probably get a crack at the bike
next year.

But for now, I'm wondering if any of you can tell me a good reason why
I shouldn't run lower pressure in the tires?

Unless there's some killer reason why not, I'm running them pretty close
to 32/38, not 36/42.

The bike feels a lot smoother and more planted that way.

Michelin used to publish their own recommended pressures in their paper
fitment guide.  Maybe they still do.  Does anyone have access to the paper
fitment guide?

On the web fitment guide, they just "cop out" and tell you to use the
manufacturer's recommended pressures.

BTW, for anyone who hasn't bothered to play with the suspension settings yet,
check them out!  They make a lot of difference.

- -Don