Water leak and fuel pump sound

Hello.
My name is Per and i am a relative newcomer to the list from Sweden.
I have a 2001 black Sprint RS which I have ridden 10000 km already. (about
6000 miles)
I really enjoy and like the bike, but I have 2 problems :

1. Water leak
The past time I have found a small water-spot under the bike after night.
The leak is so small it does not affect
the waterlevel at all (not noticeable), but it's annoying anyway. It's
difficult to tell where it's coming from, but it's from somewhere
at the top left side of the radiator (about from where the fillercap on the
radiator is)
Has anyone had this experience, and / or perhaps knows what's wrong?

Also, the fuel pump makes a noise when I ride and it is colder than about 12
degrees celsius. When it's warmer outside, the noise
stops almost directly after startup, but when it is colder outside the noise
never stops.
Has anyone had this experience, and / or perhaps knows what's wrong? Due to
the fact that the noise keeps on regardless
of enginetemperature when it's cold outside, I think it has something to do
with the temperature of the gas???

I would be glad for answers / thoughts in these matters

Per Eriksson, Sweden