Re: aerostich darien vs roadcrafter

Catching up on my mail here so I just read the original email.  Duh.
Anyway, as far as waterproofing, I can also attest that they work
really well.  I also rode from Seattle to Monterrey and back, but over
a couple weeks and got into all kinds of weather, including torrential
downpours.  The Aerostitch worked fine until I had been in the pouring rain
for several hours.  But to its credit, the only place I got drenched was
in the crotch, through the seams.  Some more waterproofing on my part
would have fixed that problem.

Kathy