Re: Water leak and fuel pump sound

Per,

I have a 2000 ST and did have a water leak from the bottom hose
connection on the left side of the engine.  I was only able to see it
with an inspection mirror.  The factory did a poor job of putting the
hose on correctly, the hose clamp was half off on the back side of the
hose.  To fix it I removed and re-cut the hose so it would fit the water
pump connection better, then reinstalled the hose.

I also suffer from the fuel pump noise.  You are exactly right about the
temperature.  When I bring it in for the 12,000 mi service I will have
the dealer check it, and I will keep everyone updated.

Greg