Deceleration rattle too

	Paul, my ST developed the same rattle during the Rallye. I kept waiting
for something bad to happen but it never did. Happens cold or hot every
time I let off the throttle. Thought it was the rear chain but clutch in
stopped the noise. Talked to my dealer about it but didn't have time to
leave the bike. The bike doesn't seem to be affected performance wise so
I've also been concerned about the cam chain and tensioned. Robert, did
you have any similar noise before zero day? FYI, I have your F1 race
program.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"