fork solutions

	I'm thinking about reworking the front end of the ST - the forks, not
rearranging the bodywork by whacking her into something. The RaceTech solution
seems to work well, but with a 3 year old daughter and a pregnant wife at home,
external adjustments are far more likely to get used than something I have to
disassemble the forks to adjust. My dealer is looking into Ohlins, but I don't
think they make anything for the front end of the ST. I haven't been able to
hunt down Showa on the web, who makes the stock units, right? I'm also possibly
interested in Kayaba, as the conventional, fully adjustable forks on the new
Yamaha Fazer seem to be just what I'm looking for. Does anyone know how I might
contact one of those companies, or another that might have what I'm looking
for?

TIA,

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"