From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Tony
B.
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2001 1:01 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Imagine how Honda must feel about the ST.

After Aug of last year, returning from Sturgis bike
rallys. I found myself itching to buy bike (havnt
owned one in some time) riding the Buell XT1 in
Sturgis made me certian that upon returning here
(Monroe WA) I would have to have one of these awesome
machines, or a Softail of some sort. However after
doing research and buttkissing the credit union, I had
enough time to ride some other bikes... the VFR,
another Buell and like 6 other overseas makes. The
ride on the Truimph Sprint ST ended the search
immediatly!! It has been about 6 mo since I brought
the bike home. LOVE IT.  I just hit 4k mi and planning
race can and heated grips for my 6k service. Also
planning a VERY long trip in this coming Aug. I almost
bought a corbin seat befor reading several unhappy
results. I Found that in the Northwest here Rich's
Custom Upholstrey is regarded as the god of motorcycle
seats. I will post when I get mine done. The
information found in this digest is priceless to me.
Thank You....

PS: the pic of the Thunderbird and RS in Carnation is
great, Carnation Farm rd. is beautyfull riding.