RE:[ST] another New Dawg name

Aha-ha,

I Knew it, you are the infamous KenM over there on that thar SNRE board.
Well I will tell you that the identity of 2fast4me is...is...arghhhhhhhh
pfhat ewy erwh owqir..........me.

see you soon,

Andrew
00 Sprint ST

Or, perhaps a little before, because it would be extra nice to see some
of
the MANY New England area riders on this list attend one or more of the
SRNE
rides this coming season. No membership is required, just a good group
riding etiquette. (Memorial Day weekend ride in Vermont is the big one
I'm
leading this year.) I would suggest checking out the "forums" section at

http://www.sportriders.com

Ken Mitchell
a.k.a. "PhotoDawg"
(because I'm also a professional photographer, and do a lot of track
photos
at NHIS)