Re: [ST] Pisgah Inn

Eric Sheley wrote:
> Just think that in a few months instead of those snow piles in front of
> the rooms, you will see a plethora of Triumphs....
>
> (and maybe a Kawi)

and probably a rental BMW, since the number of Triumph dealers in South
Carolina is getting smaller every month.  Found out yesterday that my
nearest dealer (2 hours drive away) is no longer with Triumph; two others
closer to Charleston have already quit.  Doesn't inspire me with confidence
that the next closest dealer (2 1/2 hours away) will stay with Triumph for
long either.  Something strange is going on out there - either Triumphs just
don't sell here in SC or the financing package isn't helping the dealers
survive.

But on the bright side; I test rode a 2000 Tigger, loved it and am very keen
to get my hands on the new souped-up 2001 version!

Neil