[ST] comments on new pics sent, BLTN, pannier attachment posts

Matt K:  I really enjoyed your pics. You are obviously an accomplished
photographer with an appreciation for nature which I share. HOWEVER as far
as the pics that came in over wknd I would have to give the nod (I know
noone asked me but....) to Dirty Harry's pic of the red ST with vixen
attached. Hello new wallpaper!

Mr. Emberson:  Congrats. As one of the several that have berated you over
the past several months I am so happy to say, 'Welcome to the party'. I have
seen frequent comments relating to speed of various colors but have not
noticed too many cheers for ferocity of BRG. Let us know when you get it
broken in well.

Ludo: your comments regarding ST pannier _value_ are spot on. Your thoughts
mimic mine on this subject. Yes, these things are very nice and yes, the
fact that they are an option is also very nice. But Triumph charges about
double what they should for the panniers. AND at half price they should
still stay on after being mounted and taken off 1000 times. It seems like
that's not the case.

Off Subject:

Helmet art -
Rubens Baricello's new lid for Brasil!!!
  Did you guys see it?  I don't know if 'reversed graphics' would be the
correct way to describe it. Very very cool.

Motocross season is on us and my YZ400 #300 is stealing my time away from my
Sprint. Oh well, I love riding both.

Congrats to Ben Bostrom

John Petrey, Jr.
Apex Dawg