RE: [ST] Azaro II on rear

I don't *think* it was either, I always ride very cautiously in drizzle
around bends and I didn't see anything on the apex, but that doesn't mean
that there wasn't some diesel lurking there....
The AV40 II has very little tread, its a real supersport tyre, would not
have been my choice.
The only good point is that it will wear very quickly so by the end of the
summer can probably put a new pair of matching Avons on.
- --
Neil Tracey
ex. Sprint Sport
99 Red ST