Re: [ST] Feeling sorry for myself

Phil,

Cheer the hell up!  It can only get better!!

Three years ago, I went through a 6 foot high wooden fence, flipped over a
dog house, went over a second smaller fence, and landed on a 4 foot high
wood pile....

When I woke up, I was flat on my back with my left elbow was tucked neatly
behind my head touching my right shoulder.  My arm had nearly been torn
off...it severed everything (tendon/ligaments) at the bone, tore all the
major muscles in half, and had 37 fractures on the ball of my shoulder with
21 free floating fragments...NOT A GOOD DAY!

However, thanks to the wonders of modern medicine...I have full use of my
arm, am buying a new ST or RS (undecided), flying helicopters, and teaching
martial arts.....

As for work, I was out for about a year and a half.....The healing process
sucks, but never take what the doctors say at face value; They always error
on the side of safety and liability.  They told me i'd never have use my arm
again!!

Anything is possible if you want it and work at it hard enough!!

Regards,

Paul