[ST] Storage Problems

My St is now just over one year old and I'm fighting what seems to be a
loosing battle against oxidation and surface rust which is really starting
to annoy me.

The bike is kept in a 8x6 wooden shed when not in use and it seems that any
metal that goes in there starts to corrode.

The other week I installed an extraction fan on a timer and I plan to fit a
heater to the timer as well to try to remove moisture from the air and win
the battle.

Any suggestions on what else I could do to help stop the ST looking past
it's best would be most welcome.

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg Dawg & Long Tail (00 Blue ST)"