Re: [ST] Storage Problems

Martin at 11:11 05/04/01 , you wrote:
>      Have you considered a small dehumidifier instead of a heater?
>      I'd guess the heater would promote condensation which would be
>      undesirable.

I did look at this but to work efficiently it needs warm air to remove the
moisture. Not much of this around in an outside shed in the middle of
winter. In the warmer weather the shed does not seem to be a problem.

>      What parts are oxidising?

Chrome type part just after the clutch lever.
Fork clamps show very small areas of starting to rust.
Rear wheel nut (chain side) which I've never touched.
Brake banjo's (think this is the correct word).
Disk rotors not looking there best.

If the weather stays dry this weekend I plan to try as hard as possible to
clean the areas up but was looking for ideas on how to stop or slow down
the process.

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg Dawg & Long Tail (00 Blue ST)"