Re: [ST] Storage Problems

Keith: I would try and clean all the parts with WD 40 or a similar
water dispersing agent. Also you can coat parts that you don't (
easily) see with petroleum jelly or cosmoline. Lastly you can replace
bolts and fittings with stainless steel or titanium.. I store my bike
in my garage..attached but not heated and
don't have much problems with rust.. a little bit here and there but
keeping things clean and lubed makes all the difference. Also do NOT
cover your bike with anything that may trap moisture on the bike. In
the winter I covered the bike with a big old flannel sheet.

HTH,

Erik