From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of James
Wright
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 12:49 PM
To: Sprint ST List
Subject: [ST] Two Brothers Titanium C-5 Report

Finally got the bike back from by dealer on Tuesday night.  The sound with
the new muffler on is just awesome, especially at lower RPM - a burbling
growl followed by a beautiful
roar at launch.  It did _not_ mount with the bags on, contrary to what I'd
originally been told when I bought it, so the service manager at my dealer
(Riverside Moto in Union
Square, Somerville, MA) used a pipe hanger bracket from a 955i, welded it up
a little to fix the angle, and mounted the pipe using that.  Looks good and
sounds awesome, a little
more power I think but haven't ridden enough or hard enough yet to know for
sure.  Anyone interested in pics of this with the bags and pipe on?

 -- Jim Wright, 2000 Sprint ST, Jamaica Plain, MA, USA

*