[ST] The return of Cool Dawg

Hi Folks,

After a brief romp on the dark side last year with a BMWR11S and a ST1100 -
I just took delivery of a new BRG ST.

I was riding down on the Blue Ridge late last summer when, out of the early
morning mist,  I saw 2 Sprint STs come around one of the curves towards me -
they were being piloted very well and that picture has remained with me
since. It reminded me how much I have enjoyed the Triump for all its
virtues.

In any event, just wanted to say hi and hope to meet you all at the East
Coast Rally later this year.

Cheers

Keith Formosa
Caledon, Ontario