[ST] COPS.....bad boys,bad boys!

Hey all, did anyone watch COPS last night?  They had an episode from
Washington state.  Anyway, there was a segment where an officer was persuing
a suspect on a stolen bike.  It turned out to be a blue Sprint ST!.  they
could'nt catch him till he ran out of gas!   The officer said to the suspect
after he was in custody'" do you know how fast you were going?".  No
response.  "Well,  I was doing 120 and you pulled away from me like I was
standing still, and I almost lost you".  I imagine if the bike was black
instead of blue or some other color that he would not have been caught since
the black bikes are faster and get better gas milage!  Sorry, I could'nt
resist!
Mark Pinson
west palm beach FL
Y2K Sprint ST.....(BATCYCLE)