Re: [ST] COPS.....bad boys,bad boys!

At 08:31 AM 4/8/01 EDT, you wrote:
>Hey all, did anyone watch COPS last night?.....
>I imagine if the bike was black instead of blue ... that he would not >have been caught since the black bikes are faster and get better gas >milage!

No, no if the bike had been black the cop wouldn't have ever seen him in the first place.  If it had been red the cop would have been able to catch him. But since it was blue my guess is since it's a babe magnet, it was having to overcome the magnetic pull everytime it passed a babe on the road, thus slowing it down and lowering it's gas mileage.  ;)

Lex "Digital Dawg" Offer
reffoxel@xxxxxxxxxxx
2000 Saphire Blue Sprint ST
1986 VF1000 F-2 Bol d'Or