Re: [ST] Clutch / 1st gear

> I'd like to know, if the time will heal her or is there a medicine for the
symptom?

I have the same bike - orange RS with belly pan & rear hugger.

My bike now has 1500 miles on it and I still can't get it in to neutral from
first. I have to go up to second and tap it down to neutral. The gear change
in much easier than it was when new though - no bruised feet anymore.
Changing gear at higher RPM's does help and also keeping pressure on the
gear shifter whilst letting the clutch out with some revs applied often
helps it slip into gear.

Andrew