[ST] RE: Thomas' ZG windscreens

>>>>>>>>>>>>original message<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Thomas Emberson wrote:
I know this has been talked about recently, but I can't remember
if their were any conclusions. I am thinking about either
getting
the Zero Gravity Double bubble or Z.G. Touring screen for the
bike.

Thomas,
I recently installed the Zero Gravity "Sport Touring Screen" and had a good
workout this week-end on my 1,000 mile round trip to the Hill Country from
Dallas. (And , yes I noticed you took the same trip last week-end, too bad
we didn't hook up.  Maybe we should contact off list for some future
outings????).

Impressions;  very well made, installed in about 10 minutes.  Taller than
the stock screen but shorter by about 1 1/2" than the Triumph "tall"
screen, (I have both).  This turns out to be the perfect height for me as
the wind blast hits the top of my helmet, above my faceshield.  But keep in
mind I am 5'7".  Turbulance is minimal, especially compared to the Triumph
Tall, which created a vortex around my head at speed.  I will still use the
short shield for day rides as I really like the blast of air and feeling of
speed it provides.  But for longer rides the ZG Sport Screen is just the
ticket for me.  Plus the dark tint really dresses up the already very sexy
"BLACK" ST, my only true love. She never talkes back when I turn off the
key!  {:>)

Steve Duncan
Rock Dawg
'00 Sprint-ST (Black, yeah baby)
"don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers" - Nick Danger