Re: [ST] My first road trip, on he ST that is

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, Erik Miner wrote:

> Tom: I have both screens. I like the ZG sport touring for cooler
> weather , the ZG DB for the rest of the time.

Hmm, that is what I was afraid of. I wonder if they will take 10
or 15% off if I buy both at once :-)

The next question, do I get the smoke or the dark smoke?

If it was not for the toll tag I would definitely go for the smoke.
The toll tag will go on the inside of the windscreen at the bottom.
The idea is if I finish painting the tolltag black (I only painted
the sides and back for the 9r) then it will be almost invisible.
The question is, will the smoke hide it enough that a passer by
will not notice it?

So would someone with the ZG smoke screen be good enough to get a
flat black object and place it near the bottom of the screen, in
front of the dash and tell me if you can see it through the screen
in day light? Its worth a can of coke at the east coast rally :-)

thanks for your help and advice,
Tom

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664