Re: [ST] For Patti and David Earl

While I'm a little dismayed that the problem wasn't fixed the first
time, I'm willing to give the dealer another chance. So far I feel lucky
to have dodged the other bullets we've discussed here. (Fuel senders,
shift lever leaks,etc)
I was just interested to see if anyone else had experienced the
problem.  I have a feeling the banjo fitting on the line was
overtightened in assembly, then overtightened again at the dealer in
hopes of stoping the leak, thus crushing the sealing surface of the
fitting. Although I am concerned about non-recomended oil being put in
my bike against my wishes. (See earlier message re: initial oil change.)