Re: [ST] Installing a master link with clip

>If you get the rivet kit, you can buy non master link chains and you won't
>have to worry about the master link departing at an inopportune time....

I would highly recommend the non-master link route. I was very skeptical of
a master link ever coming off, until it happened to me. Fortunately the
chain dumped in a very graceful manner, but after I found out what happened
I knew I was very lucky indeed. I wasn't too far from home but it was still
a hassle getting the bike home, and I was left stranded in a very unsafe
spot on the road, going uphill, just around a blind corner. By the way this
happened on my previous bike, not the ST.

Matt Knowles - matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (707) 786-4643
http://www.aestheticdesign.com