[ST] ZG windshields, tint

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>original message<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Thomas Emberson wrote:
The next question, do I get the smoke or the dark smoke?

Thomas,

I do not believe the Double Bubble or Sport Touring shields for the ST  are
available in the "dark" smoke.  But I would not recommend it even if it is
available.  My riding bud, Chris, got the "Dark Smoke" screen for his Trophy
and it is virtually opaque.  I cannot see through it at all.  He sits high
enough to see over it, but it seems a real safety issue to me.  The light
smoke is pretty dark.  I will do your "test" as I intend to "dual-lock" my
toll-tag to the windshield as well.

I also just received my new Passport 8500, radar detector via UPS today!!!
Will give a report on mounting and performance soon.

Steve Duncan
Underdawg
'00 Sprint-ST (Black, yeah baby)
"don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers" - Nick Danger