Re: [ST] Rats

From: Jim Karl Gagné <jim.jay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Lemme tell you something mang....those two Candiens who showed up for the
>> Saturday ride, Jim-Karl and Robert-Andre, along with yours truly, we had
>> friggin BLAST!!
>
>ill second that and add that i dont think that Andrew has the balls to take
>the challenge !
>
>he would get lost in our dust !?!  8^D

I'll give Andrew the benefit of the doubt, for now, until after I get to
ride with him. Not that I'd be judgemental in any way, Andrew. Afterall, I
DO NOT ride a race out on the street. (Very serious about that.)

I do however, know how to handle the bike reasonably well, as does Jim-Karl.
"Objects in mirrors are getting smaller and smaller".....

Come to the NY diner with me this Sunday, Andrew. I will be taking it easy,
as I'll have my 11 yr old son aboard. But the roads to get there are really
very nice. Meet me in Sturbridge, it's 1/2 hour ride up 84 for you.

Ken M.