[ST] Newsflash from MCN

I was pretty worried when I received the following E mail from MCN today;
check it out:

We're first with this breaking news. Go to the link and read about
it in full!

Motorcycle owners registered with the Department of Vehicle Licence
and Administration are being informed of a new Department of
Transport and the Regions initiative. A large number of motorcycles
deemed by the Government to be 'unreasonably and uncontrollably
powerful' are now required by law to have limiters fitted. Research
carried out by a select committee has shown that enforced speed
restriction will reduce road traffic accidents involving motorcycles
by up to 80%. This is just one in a series of road safety
initiatives announced by the transport authorities today.

Further information regarding the new Road Traffic directives can be
found at
http://www.ProcessRequest.com/apps/redir.asp?link=XbcdcajjCG,YgjgihfchFA
(click on the link above or cut and paste the address into your
address bar in your browser.)