Re: [ST] My toys

>Hmmmmmm.....I think I am in the wrong line of work:)

Actually it isn't my line of work that paid for most of them. It was
selling a house in the Bay Area and then moving to the country where
housing is about 1/4 the price. But it is my line of work that allowed me
to live where I wanted to, rather than where the jobs are.

The really cool thing is that all of them can be used within 5 miles of our
house. There aren't too many things I miss about living in the city. There
are awesome roads no matter what direction you go from here, and I'm
constantly finding new ones.

If anyone finds themselves up this way (Humboldt County, Northern
California) be sure to say hello and I'll introduce you to my KLX.

Matt Knowles - matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (707) 786-4643
http://www.aestheticdesign.com