[ST] Re: st-digest V2001 #185 ( Sympatex )

  Just read the post(s) concerning leaking Sympatex lined boots. Yeah , I
know they're 2 week old posts...
At any rate , I have a pair of boots  w/ Sympatex liners that I purchased
for bird hunting and backpacking.
In short - they are not and have never been waterproof.  IMHO , if you
want dry feet, (or any other body part )buy Gore-Tex.  Another Sprinter
posted a good review of his Sympatex boots , so maybe we have fodder for
a new Springtime thread? How about any feedback on Belstaff Avalon
jackets with the' Hytrel' H2O proof liner?

	Adam  - '99  Red  ST