[ST] Re:Aftermarket Exhaust

On Friday, April 13, 2001, at 11:55 PM, st-digest wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone out there has suggestions on a good aftermarket
> pipe for the ST.  I have a 2000 model and have looked on the internet at
> the Two Brothers Slip-On, Staintune, and Triumph.  I'm considering
> carbon
> fiber for less weight, but it doesn't have to be carbon fiber.
>
> Would appreciate any input from owners that have an aftermarket pipe!

Anybody know the link to the stuff about that cool underseat system
Pipeline makes?  I looked around but didn't find it first time, thought
someone might have it bookmarked.

For the record I have the Staintune can on my '99 ST (sorry Rob, bought
it before you could pick it up) and love it.  With the baffle out it
sounds wicked, with it in I have stealth mode as warranted.  I can't
compare it to anything other than the stock can but I am happy with it.