[ST] RED and YELLOW Together, Two FAST and Two Sexy

Today I got to ride with Tony Burke, an ST rider here in my area.  All I can
say is, the Red ST and the Yellow RS are definitely the fastest colors, and
we looked superfast riding together.

The weird thing is at a stop sign off a good twisty road, I see this Red ST,
at the time I am letting my pal ride my my Yellow RS, and I am on his Seca
II.  Me and the ST pilot lock eyes (I am wearing a Triumph Jacket you know.)
Then I here, "Andrew?"  Whoa, it is Tony, with whom I have corresponded via
this list and talked with on the phone.  He falls in behind us an I stop the
group in a driveway so we can do proper introductions.  What are the odds of
that??

Anyhow, we rode for a while, went to lunch at my favorite riding joint, then
hit the bike shop where Tony and I both purchased our fine machines. We even
bought our bikes from the same salesman.  heh.  We ambled about, and talked
with a guy buying a Tbird Sport (The fast Yellow one.)  We picked up our
coupons for tomorrows WMRRA races as Seattle International Raceway, and then
headed home the twisty way.  Fun Day, 2 hot bikes, and the fastest of their
respective breeds.  Hopefully we will meet up to hit the races tomorrow.

Andrew
00 RS (Superfast Yellow)
86 Nighthawk 'S
http://ultrasupercool.com