Re: [ST] Daytona

The TT600 is a strange bike in that it seems to attract such varied
believes what he reads in a magazine. I know guys that have ridden it and
think it is the dogs bollocks for "real world" riding but others say it is
just a dog. The margin of error is so small in the 600 class that a very
good bike is a dog if it is down 4 hp at the top of the rev range. It's a
strange old world but we would be lost without it.
Ashley
'00 Spondon 955i
'95 Speed Triple

> Daytona was great, of course. The Triumph gang did a good job-I took a
demo
> ride on an '01 TT600, and think I will get one. I went with the Rat group
up
> the coast to St Augustine for fish and chips in the King's Head pub, but
> didn't get to talk to Eric, or anyone else much, due to the congested
> conditions there.

Don't you know that by repairing the tyre you might as well put a gun to
your head, it is sure to fail and you will be horribly mutilated
The people that sell those things are nothing but crooks who should be
imprisoned immediately. ;^)