Re: [ST] For Sale (follow up)

>Love the bike, but I might be a victim of
>poor management decision in the world of the internet!!!!

I was on the waiting list to purchase the first red 1999 Sprint ST to come
into CalBMW when I became a victime of poor management decisions in the
world of the Internet. I decided at that point to become self employed, and
the bike ended up being a big present for making that decision.

I thought at first being laid off was the worst thing to happen, but it
ended up being one of the best things that ever happened to me.

So if it happens to you, look at your options and try to make it a
positive. Hope you get to keep the bike.

Matt Knowles - matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (707) 786-4643
http://www.aestheticdesign.com