[ST] Willow City Loop (Texas)

All I can say is, thank God for Texas, Sprint-ST's, Blue Bonnets, and fast,
curvy roads !!!  My God, this was a beautiful week-end in the Hill
Country!!!  I won't go into great detail but may have pics to post in a few
days.  If you have never been to the Hill Country in the spring, COME ON
DOWN !!!!  The locals say this year is the best showing in TWENTY YEARS !!!
Bird Dawg & myself made a 1,000 mile/ 2 day run down and back, his new Guzzi
held up pretty well.  We even went over to Lime Creek Road (where he totaled
his ST) and excorcised the gravity storm demons.  He is all better now. ;^)

On a side note.  Coming out of the Willow City Loop (AWESOME) Sunday about
10:30, what do I see approching but a guy a a Red ST with a Beemer in tow.
I was on my (sexy) Black ST with David behind on that lime green Guzzi V11.
Hey, you on this list??  Come on, speak up!

Steve Duncan
Underdawg
'00 Sprint-ST (Black, yeah baby)
"don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers" - Nick Danger