[ST] CO readings on Gameboy or Tuneboy

I realize that they only way to initially set the CO correctly is by using a
calibrated Exhaust Gas Analyzer (with the bike at the right temperature).
The numbers you see on the Triumph gameboy (Actia tool) or Wayne's tuneboy
(PC emulator) are only for reference purposes, but some questions arise:

1.  On a given bike, are the numbers you see on the Triumph/Actia tool the
same as you would see if you are using Wayne's emulator (tuneboy)?  I assume
this to be the case, but would like confirmation.

2.  Let's assume you have a dealer download a new tune and check/adjust CO
level correctly using an EGA.  Let's also assume that I have the emulator at
home.  If I check the CO setting using the emulator when I get home and note
the number, can that reading be used in the future to re-check/re-adjust the
CO setting using the gameboy or emulator without the need for an EGA?

3. If I were to have an aftermarket slipon installed, can the old reference
number be used to re-adjust CO using the gameboy to where it should be
(hence the term 'reference'), or do you have to revert to an EGA to get it
right when this kind of change is made?

Neil