Re: [ST] long trip suggestions

Our (very helpful) Otterboy wrote:

>   I live in Seattle, and one of my fiancees friends is getting married in
>New Jersey at the end of May.  I'm thinking of doing a mini tour of the
>US, starting in Seattle and going through at least these two towns:
>State College, PA (on the way back to seattle), and Albuquerque, NM on
>the way out.

Let's see, Seattle to Albuquerque to New Jersey to State College PA, then
back to Seattle.  MINI - tour ?????  Sounds like the Iron-Butt to me! 8^)
Dude, how long do you have for this trip?  And slabbing it, while (somewhat)
efficient, is, well....REALLY BORING, you will be crazy after two days. But,
to each his own poison.  Just remember to take plenty of lip-balm,
lotion/sunscreen, ibuprofen, and visene, you will need it, my friend.  And
have fun !!!!!!

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
'00 Sprint-ST (Black, yeah baby)
"don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers" - Nick Danger