[ST] Re: A real good day

As an afterthought, It is amazing what whizzes by at 70+ mph and
immediately leaves ones thought process.....until later the next day.

After splitting from KenM and Gregg , I went down RT7 into CT to ride a
nice section that follows the river, some really good curves and views
of the river. Coming around one switchback there was a medicine ball
chunk of ICE sitting on the right most section of the curve just outside
of the bicycle lane. WHOA, missed it by a very comfortable margin but I
thought I'd share the
experience. It's pretty much one of the first times I've seen icefall on
the roads from overhangs.

Just a FYI while the thaws still on,

happy roads,

Andrew