Re: [ST] The letter

It states     "in keeping with the provisions of the laws of the state of
Wisconson, the named insured rejects the medical payments coverage under a policy
of bodily injury liability insurance on the following described motor vehicle and
any susequent transfer,reinstatement or renewal of policy or policies to be
issued."