From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of ST
Webpage
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 2:11 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] New file uploaded

Jeff Page has uploaded the following file for you to view

Description :-
Since there has been some more seat talk, here\'s a pix of my seat that I
has Sargent Cycle Product redo over the winter, has been slightly reshaped,
recovered and had the Super Cell treatment front and rear.

I finally got to try it out for a short ride this past weekend and the
difference is remarkable.  I too found the stock seat very uncomfortable,
even in short distances.

I\'ll upload a couple other angles shortly.

URL :-
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/STSargFront.JPG
File size = 34442
This email has been sent from the upload page
To upload a file, go to http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/upload

*