Re: [ST] Bun Burner and Flat Tires

Hound Dawg wrote:
>  When a tire starts
>to loose pressure what will you feel to tell you?  I felt it drift in the
>curve, but what could have been a indicator while riding straight.  Also,
>what are different indications for the front and back tires?  This was my
>first flat in 50,000 plus miles riding and hadn't been something I had
>given
>much thought too.

When a rear tire is losing pressure you should be feeling very sluggish
handling, even in a straight, followed by a low pitched whining, followed by
almost complete loss of handling, followed by that burnt rubber smell.

You will know you are losing pressure in the front tire when the road in
front of you starts getting closer to your face, very quickly. :-)

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
'00 Sprint-ST (Black, yeah baby)
"don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers" - Nick Danger