Re: [ST] Bun Burner and Flat Tires

Bailey, Doug wrote:

> So I'll introduce a topic for the latter half of April.  When a tire starts
> to loose pressure what will you feel to tell you?

I can't say as I've ever experienced a total flat, but just last weekend
I discovered my front tire had dropped down to 26 PSI. I normally keep
it at 36 PSI. The steering was heavier than usual, and the front end
felt very "flabby" over bumps. It took a lot more work to get the bike
to turn, and it wouldn't hold a constant lean without a lot of effort --
the handlebars strongly wanted to point straight ahead.

Glad to hear you survived your experience!

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA