Re:re:[ST] A real good day

>I could see that you were really enjoying expanding some of the
boundaries
>you may have set for yourself previously, without overstepping. I call
that
>skill development. Riding the bike(s) you described having prior to the
ST
>(H-D), you may never have explored those wonderful sensations of
getting "in
>the groove" of our ride. Cool.

The HD was set-up, but when the sign said <50MPH> it was good for 70 or
80 not 2x. Unfortunately, I would drag pipes or forward controls before
getting beyond the metzler ME88's ability, so i was usually riding just
within the bikes constraints. I find I can settle in on the ST at 45 or
50 just like the HD, thanks to the ST's available torque. The ST's
handling , well, I was learning on 22. Truly an amazing bike.

SWMBO-O , has informed me of family obligations for the 3rd sunday of
may. Unless that changes I'll be ready for june's meet.

Andrew