[ST] RE: Flat Tire and State Farm

Paul Fox wrote:  what caused the problem in the first place?  low inflation?
age?  how
many miles did you have on the tire?

I hadn't seen that I had run over anything and when it was repaired they
didn't find anything.  If I had caught a screw or something it may have been
lost when the tire started coming apart.  The inflation was good when I did
my morning check 80 miles before the flat.  I had the tire replaced two
weeks before the ride.  I had 300 mile on it before the ride and about 1200
when it went flat.

On the State Farm thread, when I lived in Delaware I had an accident while
avoiding a car in 1998.  It was decided no fault so everything went to State
Farm.  They paid the emergency bills and my lost income for 10 weeks (they
paid 80% of gross pay, better percentage than my employer) and then what
money was left went to medical bills, when that maxed out they were picked
up by the health insurance.  I know there was no medical listed and I think
it came from liability.  Perhaps the coverage for medical expenses varies by
state.

Doug Bailey "Hound Dawg"